The Mini HDMI-to-SDI converter allows HDMI signals to be shown on a SDI display. High bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s gives a high resolution signal without any loss. For professionals this means that it is now easy to convert high definition HDMI signal with audio to SDI over long distance transmission.
– Shows HDMI source on SDI display.
– SDI interface operates at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s, 1.485 Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s and 270 Mb/s.
– Supports SDI output distance up to 100 meters (3G-SDI), 200 meters (HD-SDI), or 300 meters (SD-SDI).
– 1080p to 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s).
– 720p/1080i to HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1.485 Gbit/s or 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s).
– Brand: HDCVT
Dimensions: 9.5 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm
Weight: 165 g
Warranty: 1 Year