The Helicute Petrel H820HW is a lightweight, large-sized quadcopter drone that features WiFi FPV, phone app control, remote control, flip mode, headless mode, and up to 9 minutes of flight time in a neat package.
At 32cm x 32cm, this is a large-sized drone but it is relatively light, weighing only 109g.
The camera is mounted to the front of the drone facing forward and it streams video over WiFi to your phone which is used as the FPV receiver. Because the video signal is having to go over WiFi, quality will be slightly degraded and there will be varying amounts of latency depending on the signal quality.
Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos. The 2MP HD FPV camera offers a first-person view of 720p HD real time video (1280 × 720 pixel) which enables you to take aerial videos and photos with your iPhone or Android phone device.
Drone hover and flight
A powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hovering at the current height.
360° 4-ways flips (left, right, forward, backward) and continuous rolls allows for perfect action and good performance. The four-axis structure makes it flexible and rapid.
The Helicute Petrel drone also features colourful LED lights that makes quite an impression when flying at night.
This drone is durable and impact-resistant. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor flying.
– WiFi camera streams 720P HD FPV on your phone.
– Forward / backward, turn left / right, up / down, sideways flight.
– Four bright LED lights ensure visibility and flight safety at night.
– 6-axis gyroscope reduces vibration and ensures more stable performance.
– 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter, anti-interference, 100m long control distance.
– Built-in 3.7V 750mAh lithium-ion battery provides up to 9 minutes of flying.
Also see: Helicute Petrel H820HC drone with 28 minutes flying time.
See more drones.